Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling Better...

Feeling much better this morning, driving to class with the new Cake album blaring slugging back a sugary grape energy drink and feeling like the old me once more. Is it because the weather finally broke? Or is it because the Christmas funk has finally ended? Or is it because I got a new Macbook? Could I really be that materialistic? Or is it because I finished the first read-through and edit of the book? And by the way...a few copies will be sent out very soon!

The new computer is the bomb. It is not the one I really wanted because I could not allow myself to spend over 2,000 dollars on it. I do not have that kind of money. Trust me, I tried and tried to figure out how to swing it. I was still trying to talk myself into spending that much as I walked into the computer store. But, the responsible parent in me actually won out this time. I think that this is the first time I have made such a responsible financial desision. And I am quite proud of that decision. Although, I keep thinking about the 15 inch Macbook Pro...I know that I made a responsible decision for one of the first times in my life, concerning money at least. I am proud of my decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment