Saturday, July 17, 2010

Urges and Desire...A Slam Piece

Urges
Desires and needs
Dripping from my mouth
Like rabid drool
Foaming and frothing.
Obsession and necessity
Dripping like blood
Red
And warm
And thick
Drip, drip, dripping
From my veins
Free flowing onto the page
I dip my pen in...
Releasing my blood
In splatters
Shatters
All over the page.
Need.
Desire...
Dripping into my brain
Saturation
Maturation
Its fucking killing me
This desperate need...
This desperate desire...
THIS FUCKING DEMON!!!
Rising-
Like a god-damned phoenix
From the fucking ashes

Invading my mind
This fucking disease
Invading my body
Like the troopers of the storm
The deluge
Slowly rising
Until all sides are full
And my cup
Is almost...
Overflowing.
Bursting
At the seams
This invasion of desire.

Can I resist?
I try to hold back
As the tide rises
And the water just keeps
Getting higher
Pressure
Smashing inward,
Downward
Building and building...
My mind circles
Round and round
Upon itself
Until.........

AAAHHHHHHHHHH...
The dam has fucking burst
And all is let loose
Finally
Settling
Quiet,
And high.
Relief...
And pleasure
Melts into my bones.
The wait is fucking over.

BUT-
Hold tight
Because
The ride...
Has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment