Saturday, July 17, 2010

I know I have not been posting as much lately. I am very busy with school these days. I just started back in college after dropping out ten years ago. I will have my degree in Mass Media Communication, and a minor in Journalism in less than a year. I just finished the first summer session, which I am proud to say I made A's in both my classes. (Spanish and Intro to Fiction Writing) I left school with a 2.3 GPA, so I need to get a lot of A's if I want to get into graduate school, which is my goal. I want to write. I want to write for a living...in whatever capacity I can.
It feels fucking wonderful to be back in school...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're doing well. Sometimes going back to education makes it feel more valuable that having breezed through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will change your life! Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete